This is my go-to appetizer to serve or bring to any occasion. This is one of those recipes I figured out how to make in college… and probably made it too much. After eating out with some friends and realizing I was completely addicted to this hot dip, I knew I had to be able to replicate it on my own. A great thing about this recipe is that all of the ingredients are things that you can keep on-hand in your kitchen!
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounce jar/can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or more to taste)
- Thaw spinach and drain any water that collects in the bowl.
- In a bowl, combine spinach and artichokes. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Put dip into a casserole dish or pie plate. Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese!
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or toasted pita chips.